For My Lovely ZL


I love you a lot,
like noone can love more,
but the love I see in your eyes,
is it for me or not, I am not sure.
I love the depth in your eyes,
also the tone of your voice,
And this love would not decrease,
even if it had a choice.
As I get to know you better,
the feeling seems to just intensify,
and it would just keep growing,
till the day I say my final good bye.
It kills me when you don’t tell me your heart,
kills me to think you can’t even share,
but what hurts most of all,
is the dread that you may not care.
Have I lost love before i found it,
or have I found it to not lose,
maybe both these are the same,
maybe there is nothing to choose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ku Titipkan Doa Buatmu Di Penghujung Rindu...

Erti Rindu...

Bintang Hatiku Puisi Rindu